Glō Minerals Make-up: the down-low on Glō
It’s the #1 mineral makeup recommended by dermatologists and skin care professionals, has won record-breaking awards in the cosmetic industry, and celebrity endorsement continues to increase year after year. The unique formula in Glō minerals make-up is setting the standards in mineral make-up, and continues to be praised by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and leading skin care professionals worldwide. So what is so special about the Glō Minerals line? Here’s a brief review of just some of the benefits of the best mineral make-up out on the market:
Glō minerals are made up of a clinically advanced formula that combines pharmaceutical-grade ingredients with natural high-pigment minerals for flawless coverage. Unlike traditional makeup which coats the skin with a layer of film, the minerals in Glō are triple milled. This creates a more redefined particle size to lay better on the skin, and provides superior coverage. To compare Glō’s milling process to other mineral makeup, think of how pebbles look in a glass jar versus sand in a glass jar. The sand appears smoother and more refined than the pebbles, much like Glō minerals when compared to other mineral makeup. Also, light is able to penetrate through larger mineral particles, but unable to do so with smaller particles, creating extensive coverage while still looking natural.
Glō minerals do not contain talc, the number one ingredient in traditional makeup. Talc is a filler and bulking agent that clogs pores and suffocates the skin. With Glō, your skin is able to breathe, and with all of the beneficial ingredients, it is actually more beneficial to wear Glō minerals versus no makeup!
Glō minerals makeup also offers superior protection against the sun, the leading cause of premature aging, with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. These waterproof minerals provide immediate, broad-spectrum, and chemical-free protection.
Our specialists at Sugar Land Plastic Surgery always offer a complimentary make-up color match with a full Glō Minerals make-over. Their expertise will help you pick out the perfect makeup and accessories for your individual needs. A personalized lesson is provided to each patient to teach proper application techniques during their makeover. Come by and try our makeup today to take advantage of our fall specials, and receive 10% off all makeup products when you purchase 3 or more products! And because we want you to look and feel your best, we will also include a $40 Latisse rebate! Call Sugar Land Plastic Surgery and set up an appointment today!
Don’t be fooled by impersonators! Technically, for a make-up to be considered “mineral”, a minimum of only 10% of the makeup must be made up of minerals, which can be very misleading for users. Glō minerals contain 95% triple-milled high-pigment ingredients; the other 5% include a complex of advanced antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, E, and green tea extracts. Come by Sugar Land Plastic Surgery and see the benefits of Glō Minerals for yourself! Your face will thank you…
Here are a few of our patient’s before and after photos with Glō minerals, beautiful!